I love music. Yeah, that's true! Anyway, I can play some music, too. hehe..
Several days ago, my drum set was sold. It was such a long story. The buyer had visited my home to check the drum for many times even though it was in different days. Honestly, I was little bit confused at that time. I didn't know whether I had to sell it or not. In some times, I really2 wanted to sell it, but in another time was not. Perhaps, God has set this way from me. I prayed to God to tell me the rightest way. Yeah, and I think that was the rightest way from me. I never felt regretful because of that. I believe that it was the best way for me. Even though, there isn't any drum set in my room again, I am still happy. Hahahaha... No drum set, no problem. Hahahahahahahaha....
Several days ago, my drum set was sold. It was such a long story. The buyer had visited my home to check the drum for many times even though it was in different days. Honestly, I was little bit confused at that time. I didn't know whether I had to sell it or not. In some times, I really2 wanted to sell it, but in another time was not. Perhaps, God has set this way from me. I prayed to God to tell me the rightest way. Yeah, and I think that was the rightest way from me. I never felt regretful because of that. I believe that it was the best way for me. Even though, there isn't any drum set in my room again, I am still happy. Hahahaha... No drum set, no problem. Hahahahahahahaha....
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar